Services provided by Sackett & Weir….your Lismore Accountant
Listed below are some of the services Sackett & Weir Accountants provide for Individuals, Businesses and Self Managed Superannuation Funds. We are more than happy to talk about any services not listed here that you require.
- Personal Income Tax Returns – we can prepare and electronically lodge your tax returns
- Estate Income Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Planning – we can advise you on the best ways to legally minimise your tax
- Rental Property Investments – we can provide advice on negative gearing, claiming deductions and capital gains tax.
- Capital Gains Tax – we can provide advice on concessions available to minimise capital gains tax on the sale of rental properties or share investments.
- Business Income Tax Returns – we can prepare and electronically lodge your tax returns
- Financial Statements – we can prepare interim or annual financial statements
- Business Activity Statements/Instalment Activity Statements – we can prepare and lodge your monthly or quarterly activity statements
- Company Secretarial services – we can ensure your information is kept up to date with ASIC and lodge any forms or paperwork.
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Systems – we can provide assistance with setting up and maintaining your bookkeeping and accounting systems on Xero, MYOB or Quickbooks.
- Sackett & Weir Accountants offer our clients a range of options from completing all of their bookkeeping requirements for them or providing the software necessary for them to complete their own bookkeeping. We are providers of Banklink software, for more information on this software please click on the Banklink Logo at the bottom of this page.
- Payroll Processing – as part of the bookkeeping service to our clients we can ensure your payroll is processed accurately. We can also complete your year-end payroll reconciliation, payment summaries and ATO report.
- Tax Planning – we can help you implement effective tax planning strategies and help you legally minimise your tax.
- Cash Flows & Budgeting – we can help you improve and better understand your cashflow
- KPI Monitoring – monitoring key performance indicators in your business can show you which areas of your business need attention in order to improve your cashflow, grow your revenue and increase your profit.
- Capital Gains Tax – we can provide advice on concessions available to small business to minimise capital gains on the sale of a business.
- Business Set Up assistance – whether you are purchasing a business or starting from scratch we can assist you with this process ensuring your business structure is the most appropriate, the necessary registrations are completed and your bookkeeping requirements are met from the start.